SEO and Performance Optimizationfor WordPress Sites
Too often websites are put in the “set it and forget it” mode. These are doomed to fail. That’s like buying a new car and then putting it in storage. Other websites are put on a “maintenance” program with a web developer. This is typically where hours are pre-purchased at a discount and the developer “fixes” things as they break or in some cases proactively updates plugins, themes and WordPress versions.
We take a different approach.
Our team will shoulder the responsibility of making sure your WordPress website is optimized for performance.
- Site audits using various tools such as SEMRush, WPengine, Google Search Console, etc with maintenance as required
- WordPress, Theme and Plugin Updates
- Onsite SEO Optimization if keywords are provided (we pull from our SEMRush work if we built the site.)
- Includes Automated Google Review Process to boost SEO and build testimonials
- Daily response to site editing and troubleshooting requests like uptime, DNS, broken links, crawl issues, mobile, etc (if less than $500, we will just do it and bill hourly, otherwise a quote will be provided.)
What does this mean for you? No worries about your website.
Now, if you have traffic and conversion goals, there should also be a new content publishing schedule in place and a plan for driving paid traffic to the site if needed. Consider these other services to ensure your success.